Donna M. Santer, M.D., Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Peer Review Status: Externally Peer Reviewed by Lauren D Holinger, MD, Robert J. Winter, MD and the AMA
2. Anatomy image of vascular ring
3. Sound of rhonchi (SOUND)
4. Miscellaneous image of sonogram of rhonchi
5. Radiology image of vascular ring CT scan
6. Radiology image of vascular ring barium swallow
7. Anatomy image of esophageal atresia
8. Anatomy image of tracheostomy tube compression
9. Radiology image of double aortic arch - CXR
10. Radiology image of double aortic arch - barium swallow
11. Video of echocardiogram
12. Video of CT scan
13. Video of tracheomalacia Cine CT
14. Video of rt. aortic arch
15. Summary of tracheomalacia evaluation (SUMMARY)
16. Video of laser surgery
17. Video of bilateral vocal cord paralysis
18. Table of characteristic differences between tracheo/laryngomalacia (TABLE)
19. Sound of tracheo/laryngomalacia key points
20. References for tracheo/laryngomalacia (REFERENCE)
Please send us comments by filling out our Comment Form.
All contents copyright © 1992-2013 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. and the authors. All rights reserved.
"Virtual Pediatric Hospital", the Virtual Pediatric Hospital logo, and "A digital library of pediatric information" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is funded in whole by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. Advertising is not accepted.
Your personal information remains confidential and is not sold, leased, or given to any third party be they reliable or not.
The information contained in Virtual Pediatric Hospital is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: