Donna M. Santer, M.D., Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Peer Review Status: Externally Peer Reviewed by Lauren D Holinger, MD, Robert J. Winter, MD and the AMA
2. Pathology image of tracheal web
3. Sound of stridor (SOUND)
4. Miscellaneous image of sonogram of stridor
5. Diagram of airway edema
6. Summary of stridor causes at birth and childhood (SUMMARY)
7. Summary of indications for bronchoscopy (SUMMARY)
8. Video of bronchoscopy
9. Video of bronchoscopy - surgeon's view
10. Miscellaneous image of alligator forceps
11. Miscellaneous image of bronchoscope and forceps
12. Miscellaneous image of light source and suction
13. Video of tracheal dilatation (VIDEO)
14. Video of tracheal dilatation - bronch
15. Summary of congenital subglottic stenosis treatment (SUMMARY)
16. Video of sweetness with a trach
17. Video of dancing with a trach
18. Video of tracheostomy tube change
19. Video of ventilator
20. Pathology image of tracheal stenosis - granuloma
21. Video of bilateral vocal cord paralysis
22. Video of laser surgery
23. Summary of acquired subglottic stenosis treatment (SUMMARY)
24. Table of differences between acquired and congenital subglottic stenosis (TABLE)
25. Sound of subglottic stenosis key points (SOUND)
26. References for subglottic stenosis (REFERENCE)
Follow us on Twitter @pedseducation and @pedsimaging
Please send us comments by filling out our Comment Form.
All contents copyright © 1992-2016 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. and the authors. All rights reserved.
"Virtual Pediatric Hospital", the Virtual Pediatric Hospital logo, and "A digital library of pediatric information" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is funded in whole by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. Advertising is not accepted.
Your personal information remains confidential and is not sold, leased, or given to any third party be they reliable or not.
The information contained in Virtual Pediatric Hospital is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.