2. Holinger, L.D., Etiology of Stridor in the Neonate, Infant and Child, Ann Otol Rhino Laryn, Vol. 89, 1980, pp.397-400.
3. Holinger, P.H., Schild, J.A., Kutnick, S.L., Holinger, L.D., Subglottic Stenosis in Infants and Children, Ann Otol, Vol. 85, 1976, pp. 591-599.
4. Othersen, H.B., Jr., The Pediatric Airway, W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, 1991, pp. 97-106.
5. Rudolph, A.M., Pediatrics, 18th Edit., Appleton and Lange, Norwalk, CT, 1987, pp. 1370-1371.
6. Kirks, D.R., Practical Pediatric Imaging - Diagnostic Radiology of Infants and Children, Little, Brown and Co., Boston, MA., 2nd Edit., pp. 572.
7. Lehrer, S., Understanding Lung Sounds, W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, PA, 1984, cassette tape.
Please send us comments by filling out our Comment Form.
All contents copyright © 1992-2013 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. and the authors. All rights reserved.
"Virtual Pediatric Hospital", the Virtual Pediatric Hospital logo, and "A digital library of pediatric information" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is funded in whole by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. Advertising is not accepted.
Your personal information remains confidential and is not sold, leased, or given to any third party be they reliable or not.
The information contained in Virtual Pediatric Hospital is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: