2. Holinger, L.D., Etiology of Stridor in the Neonate, Infant and Child, Ann Otol Rhino Laryn, Vol. 89, 1980, pp.397-400.
3. Holinger, P.H., Schild, J.A., Kutnick, S.L., Holinger, L.D., Subglottic Stenosis in Infants and Children, Ann Otol, Vol. 85, 1976, pp. 591-599.
4. Othersen, H.B., Jr., The Pediatric Airway, W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, 1991, pp. 73-80.
5. Rudolph, A.M., Pediatrics, 18th Edit., Appleton and Lange, Norwalk, CT, 1987, pp. 1370-1371.
6. Strife, J.L., Airway Obstruction in Infants and Children, in Syllabus: A Categorical Course in Pediatric Radiology, Poznanski, A.K., and Kirkpatrick, J.A., Jr., Presented at the 75th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, November 26-December 1, 1989, pp. 143.
7. Lehrer, S., Understanding Lung Sounds, W.B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, PA, 1984, cassette tape.
Follow us on Twitter @pedseducation and @pedsimaging
Please send us comments by filling out our Comment Form.
All contents copyright © 1992-2016 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. and the authors. All rights reserved.
"Virtual Pediatric Hospital", the Virtual Pediatric Hospital logo, and "A digital library of pediatric information" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is funded in whole by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. Advertising is not accepted.
Your personal information remains confidential and is not sold, leased, or given to any third party be they reliable or not.
The information contained in Virtual Pediatric Hospital is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.