Common Questions Quick Answers
Awards, Reviews, and Comments Book
Common Questions Quick Answers earned a four-star rating
from the Tufts University Child & Family WebGuide for
providing valuable information on food allergies in
- October 23, 2005 - "Very informative." - S.R., India
- October 20, 2005 - "Informative, easy to navigate." - D.W.
- May 8, 2005 - "Very helpful, it is there when you need it." - A.M., England
- April 25, 2005 - "Very good guidelines for parents of prepubertal children." - A.A., Psychologist
- April 8, 2005 - "Quick,easy to read answers to most problems. So glad I found the site. Thanks a lot" - S.S., South Africa
- November 15, 2004 - "I was looking for the topic of rashes in children. I love that there is almost every topic that you want to find on your site. Thank you." - A.M.
- October 26, 2004 - "It give me a great description about fainting and what can cause it." - L.D.
- October 21, 2004 - "It is very informative." - C.S.
- September 21, 2004 - "Simple to navigate and to find info on the topics." - R.H.
- July 8, 2004: "Quick - I like it." - V.K
- June 30, 2004: "(I like the) thoroughness, Question and Answer format with not too high of a reading level, and the "When to Call the Doctor" section. I look forward to using your site frequently in the future when searching for accurate and easy to read parent information to be used as part of discharge teaching from our NICU." D.B., RS, MSN, CPN
- May 27, 2004: "It's a wealth of knowledge." - B.B.
- March 12, 2004: "This site gave me information that I was confused about. I am grateful for this site." - B.V.
- March 9, 2004 - Why Should You Become A Pediatrician? - "What I like about this site is that it gave me what I wanted to know about pediatricians. It made me want to become a pediatrician more. The 11 years of school made my eyes pop out though." - C.M.
- February 12, 2004 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "It's succinct so I can find solutions quickly. If one of my kids gets hurt, I want to find the best solution immediately. I love the bullet style." - C.M.
- February 10, 2004: "(I like that) it helps answer your questions and then (you) ask your doctor for back up support!" - A.T.
- December 31, 2003 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "I have examined your topics and am pleased with how useful the information is for anyone searching on the Web. Common Questions, Quick Answers is the best that I have seen." - J.V.C., Brazil
- June 3, 2003 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "I like the fact that as soon as I found the site, all of the basic questions that I had regarding my daughter's condition were answered." - D.M.
- May 4, 2003 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "It's wonderful to have another resource to aid in research for answers to questions regarding various health issues." - S., Canada
- January 29, 2003 - Pediatrics Common Questions Quick Answers - "Word of mouth says you are the best to consult with." - M.B.
- January 6, 2003 - Pediatrics Common Questions Quick Answers: Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap) - "I liked your information on lumbar puncture procedure. You gave a simple yet detailed procedural description." - K.N., R.N.
- October 26, 2002: (Common Questions,
Quick Answers) - "The thing that I like the best about the
Virtual Hospital is that I was able to find the answers to all of
my questions and concerns." - J.S.
- November 3, 2003 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "I appreciate the organization of the material." - R., Canada
- October 16, 2003 - Pediatrics Common Questions, Quick Answers: Head Injuries - "I appreciated the information on head injuries in detail." - S., Pakistan
- August 27, 2003 - Common Questions Quick Answers: Pediatrics - "Your patient information is easy to read and understand." - T.F., R.N.
- July 23, 2003: (Common Questions, Quick Answers) - "The way they answer the questions, they make it so understandable that you feel as if you are in the presence of a medical doctor...Keep up the good work" - M.C.
- July 18, 2003 -
Pediatrics Common Questions, Quick Answers: Eating Disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia - "This information appeals to parents' questions and concerns." - L.P.
- October 2, 2002: (Common Questions,
Quick Answers) - "Facts are succinctly and logically arranged,
allowing quick and basic information to be accessed." - D.W.
- July 11, 2002: ( Common Questions,
Quick Answers ) - "The site informs you on what stress is and
what you can do to help it." - E.S., New Zealand
- July 4, 2002: (Common Questions, Quick
Answers) - "Very helpful and answered almost every question I
had." - A.W.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is curated by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and by Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Please send us comments by filling out our Comment Form.
All contents copyright © 1992-2015 Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. and the authors. All rights reserved.
"Virtual Pediatric Hospital", the Virtual Pediatric Hospital logo, and "A digital library of pediatric information" are all Trademarks of Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital is funded in whole by Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D. and Michael P. D'Alessandro, M.D. Advertising is not accepted.
Your personal information remains confidential and is not sold, leased, or given to any third party be they reliable or not.
The information contained in Virtual Pediatric Hospital is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.